Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Waiting on Wednesday



So many good books to read...not enough time. Especially since I'm addicted to knitting! But here's another one I'm anxious to read The Scarecrow by Michael Connelly. I love his Harry Bosch books! There are many titles of Connelly's that I still look forward to reading one day. But I'm anxious to read this one and have Jose read it as well. It doesn't hit the stores until late May. I'll try to put a hold on it at our library and if I'm lucky, it'll be in my hands when summer vacation begins in late June. What book are you waiting on? Let me know in the comments.

2 comments:

Cackleberry Homestead said...

I love the Harry Bosch series - unfortunately I'm very behind so this one will have to wait until I catch up. It sounds good though.

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Sounds good - haven't read any of his books.

I'm waiting on That Old Cape Magic by Richard Russo.