What new book are you waiting to hit the bookstores or your local library?
While I have quite a few soon to be published novels on my "to be read" shelf over at Goodreads, this is one that I have already requested at the library: Home Safe. Berg is one of my all time favorite authors and I get so excited whenever I see a new title is being released. Leave a post what new book you're anticipating here or link to your blog. Learning about new authors and titles is something I love to do!
While I have quite a few soon to be published novels on my "to be read" shelf over at Goodreads, this is one that I have already requested at the library: Home Safe. Berg is one of my all time favorite authors and I get so excited whenever I see a new title is being released. Leave a post what new book you're anticipating here or link to your blog. Learning about new authors and titles is something I love to do!
No comments:
Post a Comment