Monday, January 12, 2009

Week 1 Update

down 2.2 lbs. after one week of trying to live healthier. Admittedly, there were some poor choices throughout the week--quite a bit of chocolate, one donut, and birthday cake at my niece's party. And one overloaded quesidilla on Friday night prepared by my hubby (somehow he must think he can show his love by piling on the cheese, LOL). No exercise was accomplished on this busy weekend either. =(

But it's a start and the scale is moving in the right direction.

Goals for this week:
  • plenty of water daily
  • less chocolate
  • daily exercise with one day off
  • more fruits and veggies

3 comments:

Trish said...

Yay Maria! You're obviously making a lot more good choices than bad (and rather than call them bad choices, let's just call them treats....we all need them and deserve them....we just have to remember moderation!) Even with some treats, you still lost weight! Excellent! WTG, friend!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

I think I found the two pounds you lost!

Good for you. I'm trying, but obviously not hard enough. Sigh. Need to go exercise :)

Unknown said...

Good for you Maria. It's a constant battle for me so I know how hard this is. Keep going!