Sunday, November 23, 2008

Seven on Sunday

Seven things I did this weekend:
  1. Finished 2 library books in progress: Multiple Blessings and Sand Castle
  2. Had lunch with my cousins and sister at Applebee's and did some shopping
  3. Knit on the purple scarf for Katie, a former student
  4. Put flowers on my parents' graves
  5. Watched The Mentalist episodes with my husband
  6. Slept in till 9 a.m. on Saturday!
  7. Contemplated Christmas shopping

Seven things I bought this weekend:
  1. 2 pairs of jeans for me--in a bigger size =(
  2. A "granddaughter" Hallmark Christmas ornament for Natalie
  3. 2 cute outfits for Rose's oldest daughter's belated birthday gift
  4. "no show" socks for my slip-on flats
  5. An advent calendar for Natalie
  6. A Thanksgiving card to send to my friend, Charlie
  7. A "holiday" t-shirt for me

Seven things I still need to do today:
  1. Correct papers (I'm way behind)
  2. Order pictures online for printing
  3. Bake cookies
  4. Make a Thanksgiving grocery shopping list
  5. Write the Thanksgiving card
  6. Babysit my sister's kids for a couple of hours
  7. Wrap a birthday gift, Christmas Jars, for a co-worker, Robin

Seven unhealthy things I ate recently:
  1. banana bread
  2. snickerdoodles
  3. spinach/artichoke dip and tortilla chips
  4. molten lava cake and ice cream
  5. french fries
  6. more french fries
  7. bacon cheeseburger

Seven things I'm looking forward to this week:
  1. Only two days of work and then the rest of the week off for Thanksgiving
  2. Casting on a new pair of socks
  3. Thanksgiving dinner at home with just our family
  4. Seeing my granddaughter for the long weekend
  5. A shopping outing with Terry on Wednesday
  6. Hopefully a movie date with Jose
  7. More time to read!

No comments: