since I stayed in my pajamas all day long. What a great feeling to sleep in till about 8:45 this morning and then have the last slice of pumpkin pie with a fresh cup of coffee for breakfast. No plans to leave the house today whatsoever. I gathered up the piles of magazines all over the house and spent the afternoon going through all of them, tearing out articles or recipes to try later. The pile was over 2 ft. tall. I tend not to do this very often. While browsing through the magazines, I watched Ugly Betty, Season 2, disc 2 from Netflix. Then watched the movie, Waitress, which I got from our library for only $1. Boy, am I glad I didn't buy that movie. It was ok for a buck rental, but I really didn't like it too much. Lunch was Thanksgiving leftovers and dinner tonight was a pizza picked up by Joe.
I'm starting to get the itch to scrapbook again. I have so many supplies, enough to open a small section of a store! I realize I either need to commit and get organized to scrap again and DO IT or give/sell my supplies.
Progress was made late last night and the Harry Potter scarf for Joe is done! I hope to get pics of him tomorrow modeling it for me. I have decided to finish up all WIPs (works-in-progress) before casting on for another pair of socks.
I finished reading The Letters this morning and enjoyed it as a quick read. Tonight, I hope to begin reading Just Breathe, another library book.
Tomorrow I've got plans with my girlfriend, Terry. We're going to a craft store, Borders bookstore, lunch and a movie. I'm looking forward to it.
On the Christmas front...Jose put up the artificial tree this afternoon. We still have to decorate it and the rest of the house. But it is a start!
1 comment:
Sounds like my day today. I never left the house all day. Now that we are empty nesters again(everyone has moved out) I am trying to get my house back in order. Hope you had a fun day today! Have a great week!
Post a Comment