It's early Saturday morning and I'm packing a few things for one night in San Diego with my friend, Pauline, to visit another friend, Ann. I know I am already grateful for a beautiful day, the financial means to do this overnight trip, Pauline driving us, my husband encouraging me to take this "girl time" away from the family, and the times we will share on this trip to come.
I will post more when I return tomorrow night. I'm not taking my laptop with me. I have not been with these two friends together since I was pregnant with my twins in the spring of 1994. It's time to focus on each other and catch up. My knitting will come along as I can knit and talk. LOL
So, today, most of all, I am thankful for the blessings of old friends and seeing them again.
2 comments:
I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time. I'm glad you are getting to do this!
I do love your gratitudes Maria. You do have a blessed life!
Post a Comment