It's time for me to have my little corner of the web. This blog is an inkling of my random thoughts, memories, worries, and joys. It's just a small part of what makes up the whole me. And it will be constantly changing because it is me...at this moment.
Oh I love this shot. How did you get it to look like this. It's great. I forgot to email you back the other day about Panera's, sorry. I actually only got a fruitcup because I am trying really hard to get off some weight and Panera's isn't exactly a low cal place. LOL Oh but I really wanted those muffins.
2 comments:
Awesome shot! Love the contrast, so sharp yet so blurred in the back. Did you work on it with editing software? It's really wonderful :)
Oh I love this shot. How did you get it to look like this. It's great. I forgot to email you back the other day about Panera's, sorry. I actually only got a fruitcup because I am trying really hard to get off some weight and Panera's isn't exactly a low cal place. LOL Oh but I really wanted those muffins.
Post a Comment