I am most appreciative of my lazy, relaxing summer. I feel refreshed and rejuvinated to take on the new year and the challenges that may come with it. I am excited to meet my students and begin on our journey together. I'm looking forward to working with new team members, and returning ones, and a principal that continues to inspire me with his dedication, work ethic, and commitment to doing what is best for children.
Today, I'm going in to my classroom to work hard again. I hope to finish up things by Weds. so I can take Friday off. Thursday is a staff development day that is mandatory. I'd like to take Friday off and have a nice long weekend. I still need to take Matthew shopping for his school clothes. I need to figure out what clothes I may need to buy myself. LOL
In order to feel a bit more in control of things now that I am "busy" again with work thoughts, etc., I thought I'd make a "to do list" for this week:
- Download photos from family reunion
- Order photos from summer
- Make CD for sister of all summer photos
- Make a mini photo album for our granddaughter of summer vacation
- Visit Mom and Dad's graves
- Get hair touched up
- Pedicure!
- Make cookies and card for friend, Vicki's birthday
- Finish knitting sock #2 of first pair (almost done)
- Annual physical with dr. tomorrow
- Finish reading Songs Without Words
- Library trip
- Write blog posts to review summer goals, vacations--familiar or new places?, summer highlights, and reading lists
No comments:
Post a Comment