to watching DVDs of 24. My husband has been watching Season 3 on and off the last couple of days and of course, I got hooked on the storyline. I've never watched the show on TV but the concept of the season covering just 24 hours, one hour per week, is very interesting. No, I haven't watched Season One and Two. Though he informed me we have them all (bought very inexpensively, he assures me). OK, I know I said I was "mindful" of my TV watching, but I really am addicted to watching this. My only mitigating factor to wasting so much time watching it is that I am also knitting away on sock #2 while I am watching. In fact, I'm almost ready for the toe decreases and then it will be finished! Anyone else a fan of 24? The next season, #7, begins in January 2009. Think I can get caught up on the other 6 1/2 seasons by then? I could sure get a lot of knitting done!It's time for me to have my little corner of the web. This blog is an inkling of my random thoughts, memories, worries, and joys. It's just a small part of what makes up the whole me. And it will be constantly changing because it is me...at this moment.
Saturday, August 23, 2008
The day I lost my "mindfulness" and was sucked in...
to watching DVDs of 24. My husband has been watching Season 3 on and off the last couple of days and of course, I got hooked on the storyline. I've never watched the show on TV but the concept of the season covering just 24 hours, one hour per week, is very interesting. No, I haven't watched Season One and Two. Though he informed me we have them all (bought very inexpensively, he assures me). OK, I know I said I was "mindful" of my TV watching, but I really am addicted to watching this. My only mitigating factor to wasting so much time watching it is that I am also knitting away on sock #2 while I am watching. In fact, I'm almost ready for the toe decreases and then it will be finished! Anyone else a fan of 24? The next season, #7, begins in January 2009. Think I can get caught up on the other 6 1/2 seasons by then? I could sure get a lot of knitting done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh, 24 is fun. Jack Bauer always saves the world in 24 hours. LOL I really missed it this year because it's starts in January and because of the writers strike, I guess they couldn't film it. But my hubby and I love this show and look forward to watching it.
Well, I'm no help. We've watched every single episode of every season of 24, from the beginning, in real time. Never bought or rented the season DVD's. We hated the strike messed it up this past season. Hope Jack is back in prime form next January!
I say go for it and watch them all!!! It's good mindless fun :)
Yes, I got hooked on the 24 series on dvd. Since you have all three series, start from the beginning (and knit away, lol!)
Post a Comment