Monday, July 28, 2008

What's Your Favorite???

I saw this on my dear friend, Mary Beth's blog at life lessons and thought it would be fun to play along. Check her blog to see where it originated. You are only allowed to fill in one answer for each favorite thing below. So here goes............Susie Q's "My Favorite Things" Game~

Sport: basketball
Game: Whoonu
Color: red
Movie: You've Got Mail
Broadway play I have seen: Wicked
Broadway Musical I have seen: Phantom of the Opera
Song: When a Man Loves a Woman
American city I have visited: Seattle
Foreign city I have visited: Hannover, Germany (my father's birthplace)
Book: hmmmmmmmmm...can't decide on a favorite!
Children's Book: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Classic television show: I Love Lucy
Recent television show: Grey's Anatomy
Actor: George Clooney (swoon...)
Actress: Meg Ryan
Perfume: Clinque Happy
Food: swordfish
Dessert: cheesecake
Chain Restaurant: Red Robin
Local Restaurant: El Rococo (peruvian food)
Car: Toyota Sienna van
Condiment: none really
Kitchen Appliance: KitchenAid stand mixer (love it for baking during the holidays)
Home Appliance: laptop
Beauty Product: moisturizer
Piece of clothing: capri pants
HGTV Show: none
Food Network show: Paula's Home Cooking
Author: Jodi Picoult
Male Songwriter: John Legend
Female Songwriter: ????
Holiday: Christmas
Ballet I have seen: The Nutcracker
Disney character: Winnie the Pooh
Flower: stargazer lily
Alcoholic drink: midori sour
Non-Alcoholic drink: Diet Coke
Magazine: none
Animated movie: Charlotte's Web
Television network miniseries: The Thornbirds (way back when I was a teen)
Season: autumn
Male vocalist: Luther Vandross
Female vocalist: Alicia Keys
Day of the week: Saturday
Household Chore: Laundry
Ice Cream: peanut butter cup
Candy: peanut butter M&Ms
Artist: George O'Keefe

2 comments:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

I've seen this one too, and I just might have to cave in and do it. I'm definitely a "favorite" kind of girl! And hey - I knew we were kindred spirits! We have several things in common, including favorite movie, color and perfume!

Ok, I think I will steal it from you :)

Unknown said...

I just read this over at Mary Beth's. I might have to do this soon. I loved reading your favorite, alot are mine also. Hope you are enjoying your summer, mine's been very busy and with my grandbabies living here it seems like I don't have as much time to blog but I miss catching up with everyone.