Sunday, July 13, 2008

Books for the Road

Here's what I decided to take on my trip to Las Vegas to visit Rose. The recent Good Housekeeping magazine, a book to inspire teachers, and two "deeper books" and a suspense novel (that comes highly recommended by my sweetie). That should keep me going! I may also take a photography reference book because I need to learn how to pose individuals for photos.

1 comment:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Ooh, fun, I'm so glad you posted what you picked! I hope you get to all of them, lots of traveling usually means lots of spare time in airports/planes to read :)

I have a Lisa Gardner book in my TBR pile, that I picked up at a library sale. I haven't read her yet, so I look forward to hearing what you think (not this same book though).

Have a great time!