It's time for me to have my little corner of the web. This blog is an inkling of my random thoughts, memories, worries, and joys. It's just a small part of what makes up the whole me. And it will be constantly changing because it is me...at this moment.
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Another Milestone
was reached today. My oldest son, Joseph, passed his driving test. My hubby took him to his 1:30 appointment. By the time I came home from work tonight, he had left for work. All alone...driving himself. I cannot believe he is able to drive by himself. I still remember the November morning nearly 18 years ago when my husband and I drove him home from the hospital. How quickly time flies...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congratulations to Joe! Hard to believe, huh?
They do grow up fast--congrats to Joe! There are so many milestones this year---when does he graduate?
Aww, congrats to him and poor mom, this has to be hard to see your baby all grown up and driving :(
:)
Congrats to Joe! He must be so excited. Gosh my youngest passed her test almost ten years ago. Time does fly. Hope you are having a good week Maria.
Post a Comment