Thursday, April 24, 2008

Progress

is being made...I'm 90% done with my portfolio! Six windows have been installed thanks to my younger brother, nephew, and husband! Open House was a sucess last night...all but two students and their families attended. I've only got one skein left to knit on my nephew Adam's afghan.

Tonight will find me camped out on the couch with my husband. I'll be watching Grey's Anatomy and knitting. After a long, busy week, I think I'll drink a margarita wine cooler too. I'm not much of a drinker, so this is a big treat.

I've got photos of my classroom to download and post here. Probably this weekend.

I'm way behind on reading blogs of my lovely blog readers out there. So Joan, MB, Stace---I'll be there soon to read and comment!

Make it a good Thursday!

2 comments:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Woo-hoo, you're almost there! That's awesome and I know you'll feel a tremendous relief when it's all done :)

Hope you have fun tonight - we're looking forward to other shows (Survivor and Lost in our house!).

Have a great Friday and weekend!

Anonymous said...

I've missed you! Glad your open house is finished, and I know you'll be thrilled when your portfolio is as well!