Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Having some fun

Oh my gosh...I had so much fun last night. I played our new Wii game with youngest son for a bit. I tried tennis and it was such great fun. Of course, I was horrible at it. Still had a great time. Interestingly enough, I slept better last night than I have since returning from Sedona over a week ago. Hmmmm...could it have been all the "exercise"?

3 comments:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Yeah! I've been wanting to get a Wii, but we got a treadmill instead. I do sleep better, generally, on the days that I exercise. I bet the Wii is so much fun... I still hope we'll get one eventually.

Have fun!

Trish said...

Isn't Wii fun? There is a game coming out soon called Wii Fit. It comes with a pressure sensitive board that you stand on, and the "games" are geared toward balance and working your core muscles. Check it out!

http://e3nin.nintendo.com/wii_fit.html

Unknown said...

I have never done WII but all of my sisters and their amilies have it and they love it.