Monday, April 28, 2008

Emotions

Today finds me experiencing a plethora of emotions such as:

sadness...that my neighbor, Tom, is in a coma and not expected to recover
joy...that I'm almost done with my portfolio
relief...that the air conditioning works in the classroom in high 90 degree temps
gratitude...for a job close to home
love...for my three sons and husband
concern...paying for my son's expensive college education (writing the enrollment deposit of $300 tonight)
blessed...that God will watch over Tom and all of us
excited...for my husband, he may have another wedding photo client for August!
anticipation...of time to scrap, knit, and read more
melancholy...that I'm ordering my son's high school graduation announcements
amused...at Elizabeth Berg's short stories
pensive...about the changes in our lives and our bigger world
thrilled...to have finished my nephew's afghan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you went through a gamut of emotions last night (thankfully most of them positive!) Glad things are going well for you, my friend.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Wow, you have a lot going on. I'm so very sorry about your neighbor.

Hope you find more joy in your day today :)