Name 3 issues/events/happenings in your life or in the world that you are thinking about these days. Explain why you care about them enough to write about it here.
- Cancer--Several people I care about are fighting cancer, breast cancer. I am passionate about participating in my city's Relay for Life each year and trying very hard to raise more money each year. I have lost many loved ones to cancer over the years. I care about finding a cure!
- Education--I am passionate about teaching and educating young people and empowering them to live their lives in a meaningful, productive, happy way. I want the best for our education system and that means more money for education in this state and our country. I am equally passionate about retaining quality teachers who care about kids.
- Positive Attitudes--I am passionate about encouraging others in life and inspiring them to remain positive when times are difficult. I try to lead by example, though I am not always successful. I think the world would be such a more pleasant place if we all looked at the glass as "half full" instead of "half empty."
No comments:
Post a Comment