May your day be truly blessed with the love and presence of family and friends, good food, warmth, and laughter. I pray for safe travels for those of you who will be out on the road like us. I pray for all the families who are separated by distance or family turmoil. I pray for our service men and women who are sacrificing their safety and family time for our freedom. I pray that we all take time to pause, reflect, and bask in the goodness of being loved. I pray that we take time to thank God for all of His blessings and His constant love and care of each one of us. It's time for me to have my little corner of the web. This blog is an inkling of my random thoughts, memories, worries, and joys. It's just a small part of what makes up the whole me. And it will be constantly changing because it is me...at this moment.
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Happy Thanksgiving
May your day be truly blessed with the love and presence of family and friends, good food, warmth, and laughter. I pray for safe travels for those of you who will be out on the road like us. I pray for all the families who are separated by distance or family turmoil. I pray for our service men and women who are sacrificing their safety and family time for our freedom. I pray that we all take time to pause, reflect, and bask in the goodness of being loved. I pray that we take time to thank God for all of His blessings and His constant love and care of each one of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving Maria!!
Wonderful post :) Hope you and yours had a truly blessed, happy Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment