Monday, November 19, 2007

Happy Mail Monday

Thank you so much to Joan from Joan's Journeys! She chose my name in her blog giveaway of the Paula Deen Christmas cookbook (autographed, no less!) last week. She also sent it with a cute holiday note and a Paula Deen magazine too!
Thank you again Joan for the special gift! I can't wait to take a close look at both of them while sipping a nice hot cup of coffee.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Maria,

You are so welcome! I hope you like the cookbook. I've already earmarked some appetizers for Christmas Day. Have a great Thanksgiving!

Trish said...

lucky you! Enjoy the cookbook and magazine! Let us know if you find any "must make" recipes!

Karen said...

How awesome! I have never looked at any of her books or magazines.

Anonymous said...

Oh HOW cool! LOVE Paula Deen, she's one of my FAVORITES :)))