7 Random Facts About Me - here goes:
1. I am still in touch with my very first friend ever. We've known each other for 42 years.
2. I am a stepmother to an almost 30-year old and a grandmother to a 3 year old.
3. I have to drink coffee every single morning when I get up. If somehow there is no coffee in the house, my hubby will go to the donut store nearby and buy us some. But we rarely ever run out of coffee. It's our most serious addiction.
4. I always thought I'd have a daughter. Many times I have been sad that it didn't happen. I now know God had his reasons for blessing me with sons.
5. I considered becoming a nun while in college.
6. I have lost 90 lbs. and kept it off so far.
7. I was voted "Most Likely To Succeed" by my high school class in senior year.
Feel free to play along with the tag! Let me know if you do so. I'd love to learn more about you!
1 comment:
I decided to play along. Thought it would be kind of fun.
Post a Comment