
It's Friday night and there are way too many things I could be doing such as:
scrapping, knitting, reading, making phone calls, chilling in front of the TV, baking some cookies in this nice cool weather, writing a paper for my master's class, cleaning out my e-mail, cleaning up the clutter in my room, making a Christmas gift list, taking a much needed walk, doing lesson plans, analyzing spelling and math assessments, planning a demo lesson for the new teacher, and about 1,000 other things, including reading blogs and leaving nice comments.
What am I doing? Trying to stay awake long enough to welcome my granddaughter and her mom to our home for the weekend.
What do I feel like doing? Honestly? Getting in bed and pulling the covers over my head and dozing off for a good long time.
The first week of school, while only three school days, has kicked my butt. I'm hoping the weekend can refresh me. Somehow I don't think it's going to happen. But a girl can hope!
scrapping, knitting, reading, making phone calls, chilling in front of the TV, baking some cookies in this nice cool weather, writing a paper for my master's class, cleaning out my e-mail, cleaning up the clutter in my room, making a Christmas gift list, taking a much needed walk, doing lesson plans, analyzing spelling and math assessments, planning a demo lesson for the new teacher, and about 1,000 other things, including reading blogs and leaving nice comments.
What am I doing? Trying to stay awake long enough to welcome my granddaughter and her mom to our home for the weekend.
What do I feel like doing? Honestly? Getting in bed and pulling the covers over my head and dozing off for a good long time.
The first week of school, while only three school days, has kicked my butt. I'm hoping the weekend can refresh me. Somehow I don't think it's going to happen. But a girl can hope!
1 comment:
You sound totally exhausted! Spend some relaxing time with your visitors (and try not to think about your to-do list!) Recharge those batteries and you'll be ready to go Monday!
Post a Comment